* The Christmas Connection *
Christmas Connection in Tallahassee has one mission: to fulfill the needs and wishes of children and families in need in the Tallahassee area and across Northwest Florida. They want to deliver toys, food, and household items as a way of sharing Christmas joy and reminding them they are loved.
Help Christmas Connection sponsors have provided this website to share with you this important information and encourage all of us to give generously.
Donation Drop-off Locations
Most Needed Items
- Gift Cards
- Baby food (all stages) and formula
- Baby items
- Disposable diapers (infant/adult)
- Heaters (electric/space)
- Teen gifts (headsets, certificates for movies, games, fast food, skating, etc).
- Toiletries and household items (deodorant, shampoo, soap, cleaning supplies, paper goods, detergent, etc).
- Non-perishable foods especially protein foods (canned meats, tuna, peanut butter)
Christmas Connection is a ministry through Catholic Charities of North West Florida and serves families of all religions, races, and ethnic backgrounds. From 25 Tallahassee families in 1979 to 700 families in 6 counties last year: that is the amazing history and growth of the Christmas Connection.
In 2021, approximately 3,000 individuals were served across the counties of Leon, Gadsden, Wakulla, Franklin, Madison, and Jefferson. All of these individuals and families were referred to Christmas Connection through the efforts of more than 30 social service agencies in those counties.
If you or someone you know is in need of assistance for the Christmas season please click here or call 850.665.3852.